Is there any training available in Scotland or glasgow

• October 15, 2015 at 1:27 pm #54322
      Training
      Participant

Hi folks can anyone help I have been working in the kitchen and bathroom industry for years on the selling side but never been involved in the design side of things.

But I have now decided to set up my own website and sell kitchens which I hope to take slowly to start and have bought 20/20 software but I need training which I have asked for but seem to be getting nowhere fast and so require training ideally on a one to one basis ASAP as the site is up and running and have done a few kitchens with the help of a friend which I don’t want to rely on and I am giving away my profits.

So any course/ training available of which I don’t mind paying for in Scotland, Glasgow or I am available to travel.

stevie

• October 15, 2015 at 3:23 pm #54451
      Vanessa DeKoekkoek
      Participant

Hi Stevie,

If you are looking for training on 2020 Fusion, you can email uktraining@2020spaces.com or call 01233 649625 to see if we have a class in the area you are requesting.

Good luck with your new adventure!

-Vanessa

• October 15, 2015 at 3:44 pm #54462
      AllSouth
      Participant

Have you looked at YouTube – 2020 videos?

• October 15, 2015 at 5:05 pm #54471
      Participant

Hi!

In case you were unable to find it, the UK training class schedule is here, though additional classes may be added if there’s sufficient demand.

Here’s one link to a youtube tutorial which will probably lead you to several more.

Hope that helps…!

The topic ‘Is there any training available in Scotland or glasgow’ is closed to new replies.

Topic Tags