Items missing in high quality rendering

• July 10, 2019 at 2:37 pm #243223
      Peggy McIsaac
      Pilot Pro

I am using v11.12. My system meets or exceeds the system requirements. In some of my designs, when I fill them out with all the deorative accessories, I have issues rendering. All the items show in the basic rendering window, but when I generate the high quality rendering, many items are missing-cabinets, countertop, sink, etc. See attached screen print.

I believe it is due to the sketch up items, but I am not sure. does anyone have a work around on this?

• July 10, 2019 at 6:49 pm #243278
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Peggy,

There used to be this same issue in a previous version of the program. If its the same issue then try turning off the 3D Shapes in the floor plan and elevations in your preferences. If this doesnt work then give us a call at 866-698-2020 to have an agent take a look at it.

Kris

• July 11, 2019 at 2:58 pm #243294
      Lynne Harich
      Participant

ITEMS MISSING IN HIGH QUALITY RENDERING !!!!

That’s hysterical!  The whole system sucks!  nothing comes out high quality in rendering mode.  They must have been using another CAD system when advertising this software because this program is simply NOT capable! I have a 3K gaming computer with incredible graphics and 20-20 is failing miserably!  How about we get back to basics and just make the program work and NOT crash and forget about all your bullshit graphics!  They do not exist regardless!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags