Posting 360 panoramas to Social media and possible enhancements

• October 17, 2018 at 9:47 am #209120
      Richard
      Participant

1. How can we post our 360 panoramas to Facebook etc, and have it show the 360 picture instead of just a link?
      2. Could we get a ‘Share’ option on the Panorama control bar that allows quick sharing options?
      3. Zooming. Can we include a setting that allows a predetermined ‘Zoom level’ setting? (Ie, user enters ‘+1’, ‘+2’ etc to zoom one level in from default)
      I’ll explain in more detail on this one… So, When I create a pano like this one (http://panorama.2020.net/view/0sygpfnbegiv5m16rugqg/), when it initially launches, the default zoom level makes the picture stretch and distort around all the edges, where if we zoom in 2x levels, then the zoom level is perfect to dramatically minimise the distortion.

• October 22, 2018 at 8:27 am #209492
      Judith Reed
      Participant

Hey!

This pano is really cool! I wish there something like this website, but as the part of Facebook. Well, I personally advise you to post it as a wide picture. You know, you could create them using old mobile phones. Also, have you ever thought about different bots or something like this? I always have to learn new facts, find lots of ideas, etc., so I hope something will help you! I mean, that’s just my job. I write different articles. So if you need one, you can just read the review of the essay writing source and tell us what you need to be done, hah. Easyyy 🙂

I really believe this information is gonna be useful for you. Good luck!

• November 13, 2018 at 4:23 am #215294
      Grant Hughes
      Participant

Hi Richard

because the panoramas are cloud based I don’t think fb would be able to show the panorama

I think the work around would be a manual screenshot and post the link after?

🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.