Thermador Catalog for 2020 Design Updated and on 2020 Cloud

• May 19, 2016 at 2:16 pm #89129
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Celebrating its 100th anniversary, Thermador is the iconic American luxury appliance brand that continues to innovate the kitchen with an array of cooking, cooling and cleaning appliances to suit any cooking or design style.

2020 Design users in the US and Canada can now access over 165 products from the Thermador catalog through 2020 Cloud. Learn more

• May 26, 2016 at 4:44 pm #90029
      jim karter
      Participant

I cannot find this catalog

where is it, it brings me to 2020.net. I cant find it in there.

please help

• June 3, 2016 at 4:56 pm #91070
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Jim,

When you get to 2020.net login and go to the manufacturer updates.  On the manufacturer updates page click on view all manufacturer updates.  This will show you all the catalogs available for download from the site and THERMADOR is down near the bottom of the list. (Alphabetically anyway 🙂 )

From there click on the blue download link and on the page that comes up click on the download button to download the .zip file to your computer.  Once that download is done you just need to use the catalog manager to install the catalog into the program.

Or if you don’t want all that bother, Log in to the cloud browser in version 11.4 or higher and select Thermador from the list. 🙂

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.