Trial version questions

• August 10, 2016 at 12:00 am #97715
      Jessica
      Participant

Hello,

I’m new to 20/20 and am learning to use it for work. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to download the manufacturer catalogs (ie. Kraftmaid, Diamond, Shenandoah, Schuler, Wilsonart, Formica etc..) or if I am limited to the sample catalogs? This would help out alot with getting comfortable with the spec books while learning to use the program.

Thank you,

Jessica

• August 10, 2016 at 8:33 am #97716
      Chris Setlock
      Participant

I can tell you are a Lowe’s designer by the lines you are interested in. 🙂  I started there myself.

Most cabinet manufacturers publish 2020 catalogs on a password protected “dealers only” website.  The cabinet lines you are interested in are Lowe’s specific, so the version of the catalog you want wouldn’t be the one published for independent dealers, anyway (Diamond, Schuler/Medallion).  Kraftmaid used to have their independent catalog open for anyone to download, though.  If you download the Kraftmaid catalog, you’ll notice that the doors all have different names from what you are used to.

Wilsonart and Formica laminates are preloaded as textures that you can use as you like.  You can also download Sensa Granite and Silestone from the 2020 manufactures download page.

There are other cabinet manufactures that can be downloaded from the 2020 website, if you are just looking for ones to play with.  Or, you can use the sample catalogs that installed with the demo.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.