“You are signed in on another computer.” – FIX YOUR LOGIN ISSUES!

• October 6, 2021 at 8:52 am #347709
      Willesa
      Participant

Yesterday, I saved my 2020 file, pressed the X to close the program. This morning, I attempted to open 2020 and it asked me for my username and password. Odd, because I never logged out. So, I attempt to log in. Of course it says I’m logged in somewhere else. However, I never logged in with a different computer and NO ONE has my login information but me. This actually has happened to many of my coworkers this week where we cannot log in because it says were logged in somewhere else, when we have each been using the same computers. This needs to be on your agenda to fix. I can’t even log in to my account and force myself to log out because you guys have never provided us with that option. 2020 isn’t open when my work day starts, so I have to wait hours to call you and get this addressed. This is really bad and not a good use of my time. Many other programs for design does not have this issue, ever. This major issue needs to be your priority to figure out so we can actually log in and begin our day. We pay a lot of money for a system that only half works. It’s very frustrating.

• October 6, 2021 at 9:09 am #347711
      Pasquale Brancati
      Participant

Hi Willesa,

I sympathize with your frustration, this is definitely a strange situation you experienced. The good news is that we are currently working on rolling out a new process in the coming months where administrators of the account will have access to release entitlements that are blocked in similar cases as you’ve experienced. We see this could be a pain point with some of our customers & are looking into deploying an improved process on entitlement management as soon as its ready.

In the meantime, if you experience anything similar to this where you need help from customer support, remember that we are always available to our customers through live chat straight from Monday morning continuous to Friday night. We recently also began to provide support on Saturday mornings from 8am EST to 12:00pm EST. A live chat support agent could have definitely helped you fix that problem through the evening\night hours.

Here’s the link to the live chat page, its also available within 2020 Design Live menu bar.

https://www.2020spaces.com/live-chat/

If your current problem is still not resolved, please reach out to a support via live chat, call or email and we’ll get that fixed right away.

Thank you
      2020 Team

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.