If you’re running a kitchen and bathroom design business, you know the day-to-day operations of your company can be a challenge. The communication alone between designers, clients, suppliers and prospects is an intricate web of emails that are sent back and forth, not to mention the array of sticky notes and illegible scribbles jotted down from phone calls.
There’s a much simpler way to keep up with all your tasks and organize the processes that can improve your business’s efficiency.
It’s called business process management software (BPM), and it’s an all-in-one solution for your daily operational needs.
What is business process management software?
Business process management software helps businesses identify, organize and optimize recurrent processes. These processes can range from preparing and sending contracts, communicating with customers, sharing kitchen and bathroom designs, preparing accurate quotes, nurturing prospects, managing orders from manufacturers and suppliers, and more.
Good BPM software gives you all the tools you need to improve business efficiency by streamlining your workflows. It helps you work smarter, not harder, so you can focus on delivering the best possible service to your clients.
What are the benefits of BPM software?
Running a successful kitchen and bathroom design business requires meticulous organization. Juggling all aspects of your business can be difficult, especially if you are managing a team.
Here’s how a cloud-based business process management software such as 2020 Manager can help keep your business stay organized and boost productivity and sales.
- Don't let anything slip through the cracks by using a central data hub to manage your team’s prospects, customers, designs, quotes, and contracts.
- Navigate dashboards to oversee employee tasks, goals, responsibilities, performance, and activities.
- Avoid wasting time by gaining automated insight into consumer behavior and needs with configurable solutions.
- Minimize errors by connecting 2020 Manager to 2020 Design Live and transferring design information and pricing between both solutions.
- Keep track of orders to manufacturers and other suppliers for each project and customer
- Stay up to date on all projects by accessing 2020 Manager online, on any smart device.
Choosing the best business process management software for your company
The only way to ensure you’re choosing the best BPM software for your business is to identify your current bottlenecks and any repetitive tasks and processes that might be slowing you – or your team - down.
Once you’ve clearly identified the weaknesses in your everyday operations, you can compare process management solutions based on what they offer. Some BPM software are better suited for specific industries, while others are more generic. 2020 Manager is specifically designed for the kitchen and bathroom industry.
Software specifications and functionalities are generally available on the provider’s website, and some even offer helpful videos that explain exactly what their product can do.
Share this Post