New features in the 2016 release continue to build on the strong existing core of features to further simplify the dealer sales process. Some highlights of v2016 are:
• Support for AutoCAD 2017 for 2020 Cap.
• Organize your worksheets by color in 2020 Worksheet to communicate important information for project staging, delivery, and installation.
• Save common sort orders in 2020 Worksheet to re-use or share with your co-workers.
• Import AutoCAD drawings into 2020 Giza and allow Giza to fix common issues on the fly.
• Provide better organization to your projects by adding Bldg, Floor, Dept, and Person tags to your 2020 Cap drawings.
For more information on v2016, please see that attached document.