Generating leads is the ultimate goal for any design and remodeling professional. The more leads you get, the more chances of signing on new clients. But simply generating leads isn’t enough. Managing your leads and prioritizing those with the highest potential of conversion is critical to achieving growth and staying ahead of the competition.
Don’t have enough time to manage all your leads? That’s where lead automation comes into play. Automating a few steps in your process will save you time and will help you focus on what matters most: your hot leads.
Access full video
How to automate lead management
Before you begin the automation process, you need to have prepared questions that will enable you to pre-qualify your leads. Once that’s done, you can automate the process while still providing a customized experience for your prospects.
- Make sure you have a contact form on your website that is dedicated to prospect inquiries. Make it short and simple (name, email and phone number) so you can collect the most relevant information and market to them later on.
- Create an auto-responder in which you can ask questions to pre-qualify your leads. You can even send them to another form with more detailed questions.
- Set up automation.
- Once you receive responses, you can start prioritizing the leads that look the most promising. If you have a CRM software, you can fully automate this process.
Different CRM solutions are available on the market depending on the size of your company. Here are a few options you can choose from:
- Pardot by SalesForce, Marketo and Hubspot are great for companies with a marketing and sales organization.
- Mailchimp and SendinBlue are great for marketing but do not integrate as smoothly as other CRM solutions.
- Google Suite for Business and Microsoft Office 365 offer great tools to get started at no (extra) cost. With a few plugins, you can easily create auto-responders and even start gathering data on your prospects.
If you really want to learn how to automate your lead management process, fill out the form at the top of the page and watch our full tutorial video.
Share this Post